The Ultimate Guide to the Time Zone Clock – Part 2
Sorry for the delay in posting Part 2 of our Ultimate Guide to the Time Zone Clock. Sapling’s headquarters had a power outage due to the winter weather in our area. Now that we are up and running, let’s get to it!
The Sapling Advantage
Sapling’s Zone Clock has many options available to choose from in order to customize the Time Zone Clock to your facility’s needs. Encompassing a sleek design and an array of unique features, Sapling’s Time Zone Clock has many advantages that make it stand out among the competition.
- Customizable Time Zone name plates to signify the area’s time the clock is displaying
- International Daylight Saving Time capabilities (where observed)
- Choice of 5 to 7 time zones to display
- The ability to choose one style of clock or mix and match the styles for a unique look
- Sapling’s Time Zone Clock can accommodate the following clocks on one line:
- 2.5” or 4” digital clocks with 4 or 6 digits
- 12” or 16” round analog clocks
- 12”square analog clocks
- Depending on your application, Sapling offers many ways to customize the clocks to fit the interior of your facility:
- LED Digital Display: When choosing a digital clock(s) a user has the option to pick the display color. LED options include: Red (standard), Green, White or Amber. *Please note: Some colors may carry minimum quantity requirements.
- Specialty Dials and Hands for Analog Clocks: When choosing analog clocks, you have the choice between Standard and Specialty dials and/or hands. A user can also create a custom logo or dial to add to the clocks.
*Please note: Specialty dials and hands have an additional charge. Please contact us for more information about the specialty dial and hand options.
- Simple installation process
- Made in the U.S.A
Listed above are a few advantages as well as options when you purchase a Sapling Time Zone Clock. Stay tuned for Part 3 where I’ll share how our Zone Clock can assist many different facilities that operate in a variety of industries. In the meantime, if you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment or drop us a line!