Synchronized clocks incorporate technology allowing the clocks to receive time data and display accurate and uniform time throughout a facility.
Synchronized clocks are used in many types of facilities for the purpose of having all clocks in the facility show the exact same time. No matter which part of the building or facility you are in, the time shown by the clocks will be uniform and accurate.
- Productivity & Efficiency - Everyone in the building is following an accurate & uniform time source, eliminating any confusion caused by referencing to a wrong time source.
- Reduced Maintenance Costs – Sapling Synchronized Clocks are technologically advanced, robust clocks that are designed to last for many years.
- Automatic DST Change – Synchronized clocks can be set to automatically adjust for Daylight Saving Time (DST) change in countries/states observing DST.
- Automatic Time Adjustments after Power Outages – Synchronized clocks can be battery powered or electrically powered. While battery powered clocks will continue to work during power outages, electrically powered clocks will automatically adjust once power has been restored.
- A Synchronized clock system may also incorporate elevated features & capabilities to provide tailored solutions for specific industries & applications. For example: Mass notification, elapsed timers, displaying temperature, triggering bell/PA systems, synchronizing other IP devices in the facility, and more!
Sapling offers advanced synchronized clock systems that are based on different technologies: Wired, Wireless, IP-PoE, Wi-Fi & GPS. While all types of clock systems offered by Sapling are good and reliable, having a wide range of options allows maximum solution flexibility depending on the facility’s infrastructure & project needs.
Sapling offers analog and outdoor & indoor digital clocks at different sizes, shapes, finishes (black, brushed aluminum, wood) and styles to choose from, including: printing a logo or a mascot on the clock dial for branding, having a variety of dial styles & hands to choose from for the analog clocks, or different display colors for the digital clocks. Make sure to review our clock design option forms to choose the design that will best match your facility style.
Sapling is a world leader in the engineering & manufacturing of synchronized clock systems. All Sapling clocks are engineered and assembled in the United States at our main headquarters in Warminster, Pennsylvania.
Sapling clocks can be found in schools, hospitals, universities, manufacturing plants, courtrooms, business complexes, hotels, transportation facilities, and many other institutions throughout the United States and all over the world.
We’re committed to providing reliable, high-quality products with top notch customer support.
The Sapling professional team of experts will be happy to consult in order to provide you with the best solution possible! Please fill out the below contact form and we will reach out to you soon!