Sapling’s SAM Series analog clock is the most flexible analog clock in the field today. Its fully plug and play functionality makes installation effortless. Boasting a flexible software set, the SAM Series is capable of adhering to a multitude of protocols in the clock field. Among these protocols are 59 and 58 minute correction, National Time/Rauland correction and Sapling’s own 2 wire digital communication (24 volt only) which allows correction of the clock every second, preventing deviation. These clocks are offered in 12” and 16” sizes and can be ordered in 24V, 115V and 230V (international only).
SAM Series Product Info
- Extremely versatile – Automatic protocol detection allows for use with Sapling’s 2 wire system, as well as most 3 wire systems
- Simple plug and play installation – No settings required!
- Automatic polarity detection eliminates connection errors
- Comes standard with a smooth surface metal case along with a shatterproof, polycarbonate crystal
- Quick correction for time change (max. 5 minutes)
- Fully compliant – UL, cUL and FCC approved