Sapling’s new SAP Series IP analog clocks are one of the most technologically advanced clocks in the industry. The clock runs on the Power Over Ethernet (802.3af) protocol. The PoE clock receives its power and data from a standard CAT5 patch cable via a PoE injector or switch.
Each clock has an internal web browser that contains the clock’s settings and is configurable by the user. By simply using a web-based application, the entire system can be managed, enabling administration to view and/or change existing configuration. The clocks receive its time from a (S)NTP time server for accurate timekeeping, thus eliminating the need for a master clock. The SAP Series is available is 12” and 16” versions.
SAP Series Product Info
- Capable of running off the Power Over Ethernet protocol
- Internal web browser built into each clock for user customization of the clock’s settings
- Complete control of the entire clock system using a simple Windows-based application
- Receives time from a (S)NTP server – No master clock required!
- Comes standard with a smooth surface metal case along with a shatterproof, polycarbonate crystal
- Available in 12” and 16” sizes