The Network Repeater is the perfect solution for wireless systems on a campus or multiple building environment. The Network Repeater receives its time from the main transmitter in the system via a TCP/IP connection and transmits the signal out to the SAL Series analog clocks and the SBL Series digital clocks. This feature allows the repeater to not have to be within the wireless range of the main transmitter in the building. Boasting a slim profile design, the Network Repeater is capable of being mounted in a variety of different locations.
- TCP/IP connection for integration with the main transmitter
- Powerful transmission range – transmits up to 1000 meters in open space!
- Compact, slim design makes the Network Repeater versatile for mounting
- Works on Sapling’s 915 – 928 MHz (2.4 GHz available for international use only) frequency hopping technology
- Transmits the Sapling wireless signal to the SAL series analog wireless clocks and the SBL series digital wireless clocks