Sapling’s SBT Series TalkBack clocks provide valuable information to facilities managers via TalkBack Technology, which integrates with the SMA Series Master Clock. Each clock is able to provide its status which includes signal strength, last time the clock received communication and even information about the segments on the display.
The SBT Series TalkBack Wireless Digital Clock integrates seamlessly with the SAT Series TalkBack Wireless Analog Clocks. Working on Sapling’s 915-928 MHz frequency–hopping technology, the digital clocks will receive and transmit the signal once a minute. Not only can each clock receive the wireless signal, it also retransmits the signal which eliminates the need for many repeaters.
SBT Series Digital Clock Product Info
- Receives and transmits the signal once a minute
- Each clock acts as a repeater and transmitter
- 915–928MHz frequency–hopping technology
- 2.4 GHz frequency range available for international use only
- Immediate correction for time change
- 12 or 24 hour format
- Two (2) levels of adjustable brightness
- Loss of communication alert
- Available in red 2.5″ and 4″ displays
- FCC Compliant