Sapling Inc. has been a technology leader in advanced time control systems for over a decade. We feature a complete line of clock products including battery-quartz clocks, GPS systems, master clocks, analog and digital wired clock systems, and our newest innovation, the synchronized wireless clock system which uses ground breaking frequency hopping technology allowing for an exceptional uninterrupted signal. Recognized worldwide, Sapling timing solutions can be found in schools, hospitals, and offices throughout the country and all over the world.
As a Regional Account Manager, you will develop and manage account relationships and expand market share by providing service and support. This position will focus on maintaining existing business and also growing and developing new business for an assigned sales territory. Ensure the customer is receiving high service levels through such activities as selling products and services, quoting orders, following up on orders and problem solving.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Define new customers or critical markets in the territory.
- Plan effective strategy to grow sales.
- Establish and build relationships with key Sapling dealers
- Develop new and potential dealers
- Qualifies and responds effectively to customer quotations
- Build and maintain influential relationships with dealers, architects, and end users
- New account development. Solicit opportunities through outcalls and/or synergistic selling.
- Understands pending business and tracks wins and losses. Takes an active role to close pending opportunities.
- Participates in the development of customer action plans. Forecasts effectively and has
- knowledge of what competition is doing in the market.
- Provide limited technical information to end users
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years of related sales experience
- Proven record of success developing successful sales territory
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle several projects at one time
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Must be willing to travel
- Selling in a healthcare environment preferred
- Experience selling in the Higher Education market is a plus
- Previous alarm, primary education, or intercom sales experience
- Technical sales experience
- Ability to define specifications and standards for end users
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Comprehensive Benefits including Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Pension Plan
- Great opportunity for growth and development
- Competitive salary plus commission
Please Forward Your Resume To: