Sapling’s SAW Series Wi-Fi Clocks connect to a wireless local network and are capable of taking the accurate time from any NTP server. The Sapling Wi-Fi clocks come pre-programmed with the web addresses of public internet NTP servers. Each clock can be set and controlled through a user-friendly built-in web interface from any computer or mobile device (such as a tablet or smart phone).
Since Wi-Fi is the means of communication, Sapling Wi-Fi Clocks are ideal for facilities in need of many or just a few clocks spread far apart. It is also a great solution for multi-building campus environments utilizing existing Wi-Fi infrastructure. The system also includes the Wi-Fi Monitoring Software to monitor the clocks.
SAW Series Product Info
- Built-in web interface in each clock for ease of setup and monitoring
- Each clock comes programmed with 5 third party NTP servers
- Local power options – 24V, 110V, and 230V
- 5-8 year battery life
- Operates on existing Wi-Fi Infrastructure
- Smooth surface black ABS case and polycarbonate crystal
- Brushed Aluminum and Cherry Wood case finished available
- FCC Compliant
- UL Listed