Sapling’s new SMA 3000 series master clock comes fully equipped with a crisp LED readout and a backlit two line LCD display. Programming the SMA 3000 with up to 800 events is easy with the 2X8 rubber tactile keypad. The SMA 3000 comes standard with (S)NTP capability for synchronization to any (S)NTP web site. The clock has two pre-programmed relays that are dedicated for synchronous wired clock systems.The master clock can be purchased with a built-in transmitter for sending out the signal wirelessly to Sapling wireless analog and digital clocks. A GPS can be added as a supplement to the already feature-rich clock for even more accurate timekeeping. The SMA 3000 Series also encompasses a fully functional web interface for controlling the master clock from any computer on a network or via a crossover cable.
The SMA 3000 also has a variety of additional options that can be purchased separately, such as the ability to have its own (S)NTP server that other devices can point to in order to receive time via (S)NTP. With the ability to handle up to 8 auxiliary zones (optional), the SMA 3000 is able to handle a variety of applications such as bell scheduling, lights, etc.
- Backlit two line LCD display and LED display with 2X8 rubber keypad
- Up to 800 events can be programmed
- Automatic bi-annual Daylight Saving Time (when used as a primary master clock)
- Two pre-programmed relays for correction of synchronous systems such as 59 minute correction, 58 minute correction and National Time or Rauland
- Fully functional web interface for complete control of the master clock from any computer via LAN connection or through a crossover cable
- Optional GPS and/or transmitter option for increase system flexibility
- Interfaces with many systems such as 59 minute correction, 58 minute correction, National Time or Rauland and Dukane
- Available in rack mount or wall mount
- UL, cUL and FCC approved