SBL 1000 Series Wireless Clock
Sapling’s new SBL 1000 Series gives you the answer to your wireless digital clock needs. Working in conjunction with the Sapling SMA Series master clock (with transmitter option), the SBL 1000 series integrates seamlessly with the SAL-2 series analog wireless clocks. Working on Sapling’s 915-928 MHz frequency hopping technology, the digital wireless clocks will receive and transmit the signal once a minute.
The innovative 915–928 MHz frequency–hopping technology allows for a better and clearer signal even if there is interference in one of the frequencies. Not only can each clock receive the wireless signal, it also transmits the signal which eliminates the need for many repeaters. The digital clocks are offered in a wide array of models such as 2.5” or 4” high characters, as well as 4 or 6 digit displays.
SBL 1000 Series Product Info
- Receives and transmits the signal once a minute
- Each clock acts as a repeater and transmitter
- 915–928MHz frequency–hopping technology
- Immediate correction for time change
- 12 or 24 hour format
- Two (2) levels of adjustable brightness
- Loss of communication alert
- Available in red 2.5″ and 4″ displays
- FCC Compliant