Sapling Inc. has been a technology leader in advanced time control systems for over twenty years. We feature a complete line of clock products including battery-quartz clocks, GPS systems, master clocks, analog and digital wired clock systems, the synchronized wireless clock system which uses ground breaking frequency hopping technology and our IP system. Recognized worldwide, Sapling timing solutions can be found in schools, hospitals, and offices throughout the country and all over the world. Sapling is now offering the opportunity to join our rapidly growing company as a Software Engineer.
Write software in an embedded environment
- Project Management
- Perform all duties associated with the qualifications listed below
- Must have a minimum of 3-7 years experience in real time software for microcontrollers.
- Must have knowledge of schematic software; ORCAD knowledge is a plus.
- Must be familiar with modern software configuration management technologies.
- Must have embedded development experience using C and C++
- Must have proficient experience with digital hardware circuitry (micro controllers including Arm 7, Arm 9, TCPIP).
- Must have excellent oral communication skills and also have excellent written communications skills.
- Must be a quick learner who can master our product line quickly.
- Must be good at multitasking.
- Must be capable of working independently.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Knowledge of Real-time OS software is a PLUS
- Familiarity with tools such as SVN, Bugzilla, MediaWIki is a PLUS
- Experience in RF area is a plus.
- Competitive base salary
- Medical coverage including health, dental, life and disability insurance.
- IRA where the company matches up to 3%
- High energy, professional work environment
**RESUMES WITHOUT SALARY REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED***
Please Forward Your Resume To: