The Sapling Company, Inc. is a clock manufacturer that has been a pioneer in advanced time control systems for over a decade. Recognized worldwide, Sapling clocks can be found in schools, hospitals, and office settings throughout the country and all over the world. Sapling is now offering the opportunity to join our rapidly growing company. We currently have a position opened in our technical support department and will be accepting resumes for an experienced Technician (3-5 years experience for the experienced position).
- Will act at liaison between production and engineering with new products and updates on existing products.
- Will assist production with technical issues and troubleshooting.
- Will handle quality control.
- Will be responsible for operating a dial printing machine as needed.
- May operate drills, or other machine tools, in order to fabricate or modify parts, PCBs, and chassis.
- Must have prior experience building, testing, troubleshooting, repairing and modifying developmental electronic products.
- Must have excellent troubleshooting skills in board level.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be proficient with test equipment such as Oscilloscopes, and multimeters.
- Experienced soldering capabilities for SMT and TH.
- Must be a quick learner who can master our product line quickly.
- Must have excellent time management skills and be highly organized.
- Must be good at multitasking.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Comprehensive Benefits including Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, IRA
- Great opportunity for growth and development
- Competitive salary
Please Forward Your Resume To: