The Sapling Company, Inc. is a clock manufacturer that has been a pioneer in advanced time control systems for over a decade. Recognized worldwide, Sapling clocks can be found in schools, hospitals, and office settings throughout the country and all over the world. Sapling is now offering the opportunity to join our rapidly growing company as an Administrative Assistant for the Purchasing Department.
The ideal candidate for this position will provide support to the Purchasing Department. Duties include administrative duties as well as project based assignments and interaction with vendors.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have strong knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience is required
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be comfortable interacting with vendors and clients both in person and over the phone
- 1-2 years experience in a purchasing environment (knowledge of electronic components a plus)
- Previous experience with MAS 90 or equivalent software is a Plus
- Comprehensive Benefits including Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, IRA
- Great opportunity for growth and development
- Competitive salary
Please Forward Your Resume To: